Revitalise – Let go – Be…..doesn’t that sound heavenly?
Let’s spend 2 days in a private reserve, luxuriating in untouched Nature.
Nourishing ourselves after lockdown & the stressful year gone by.
Letting go of the heaviness we carry, and replace it the aliveness of connection, and balance.
Opening to to the power of untouched nature and surroundings, to rejuvenate our body, heart & soul.
Working with the elements of Earth, Water and Fire to not only lighten our loads, but welcome in beautiful sami– vibrant nectar, living energy!
– we will stay within a beautiful nature reserve for 2 days, in a valley that’s not too far to travel to, still within Gauteng. (in case of COVID restrictions)
– engage with a vibrant happy forest, the majestic Magaliesburg Mountains around us, a pure spring and a clean river running next to our accommodation.
– each receive healing from the Earth and the elements through the Andean medicine, facilitated by Karen
– spend time at the river’s edge, letting the pure water cleanse and return us to flow, receiving Nature’s feminine touch
– spending the evening by the fire, under the brilliance of the stars in the mountains- being with the peace
– and gifting Pachamama with our love and gratitude through ceremony and heart-filled spaces
Returning ourselves to gratitude & balance.
I hope you will join me. We will begin on the morning of the 16th December, stay overnight, and the next day enjoy being in the valley, finishing with a picnic at the natural Rock Pools. You are even welcome to arrive the night before (at an extra cost) to land and acclimatise in nature.
Lunches and dinner on the 16th will all be catered for us by a wonderful chef who creates healthy, vegetarian, and local meals- so we can simply receive. Each person will have their own private sleeping quarters, the dining area, ablutions and kitchen are all open to nature. So no enclosed areas or worry about covid restrictions- We will be immersed in Nature for 2 solid days. (or more if you decide to come early).
It feels like a beautiful Christmas present for us all.
Let’s take our hearts for a walk, and listen to the magic of Nature, to bring us home lightly.